Thursday, January 6, 2011

4th Anniversary...

Today Bob and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary...I can't help but reflect how different this one is from our 1st or even 2nd. I have to say that if you would have told me 6 or 7 years ago that I would own my own home, be married to an incredible man and have two beautiful kids, I wouldn't have believed you. To be honest it just never seemed possible. Which brings me to the Grace quote of the day...Grace asked Bob to fold a paper airplane for her...Bob promptly folds her a paper airplane...Grace then falls to the ground in tears and says "NOOOOOO, THAT'S NOT RIIIIGGGGHHHHTTT". For a good 3 minutes we couldn't figure out what was wrong until Grace says " DAAADDDDYYY, THAT'S NOT THE WAY MOMMY DOES IT"...I chuckled for 2 reasons. 1. My daughter is so passionate she freaks out about a paper airplane not being folded right (which is totally Bob) and 2. I WAS RIGHT!....Muuuaaaaa....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment